Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shopping Trip to Dick Blick


I got to go to Dick Blick yesterday for a shopping trip with my Christmas gift card present from a dear friend. I love that store from the moment you walk in. It has its own wonderful smell, like a bookstore does, and the staff are always nice. The first things I found were some super cute animals erasers. Their legs even move.

I also bought some new black pens including two Pitt artist pens, a Pigma Brush and Tombow artist pen. Then I went to look for bleed proof marker paper. In the glue aisle, I picked up some Scotch Wrinkle Free Glue Sticks.

On the way out, I snapped this picture of their front window. Their Christmas window display is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. there's a dick blick store?!?! i have to order online because there is noting like that over here any more. we use to have years ago. so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete