Sunday, October 18, 2009

Collage Supply Shopping In Ann Arbor




I spent the day in Ann Arbor shopping for collage supplies. First, I went to the Ann Arbor Antique Market in Saline. Last spring, I had thought the market was downsized from previous years, but this fall it was even worse. It is held on the farm council grounds, and there was only one tent of antiques and only four of the barns were occupied with vendors. I did find some vintage women's magazines and a handful of travel postcards, though, so I was happy.

Then I went to Found in KerryTown where I picked up some children's coloring activity books, a vintage stamp of a cat, and the cutest black and white photo of a couple sunbathing. The store was having a sale, so I got a lot more bang for my buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment