Sunday, August 2, 2009

Paper Arts Festival



I went to the RUBBER STAMP & PAPER ARTS FESTIVAL in Novi yesterday. I have never seen so many rubber stamps in my life. I think 90% of the show was dedicated to rubber stamping and card making. They even had demonstrations and spots where you could make your own projects. I was glad to see there were a couple booths with collage fodder, vintage pictures and elements for mixed media.

I bought three rubber stamps, distress ink in antique linen, a paper scraps packet of origami paper, a pack of vintage playing cards, a 7gypsies ephemera pack and a 1960's high school pack from Found in Ann Arbor. Also, I bought a package of 100blank matte ATC cards. Those should come in handy!

1 comment:

  1. Going to shows like that is so much fun...and picking up a few new things is always a delight!

    ReplyDelete