Monday, July 20, 2009

Wreck This Journal-Trace Your Hand







I've been busy trying to work on Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith. I've been rounding up stickers, collecting stamps, and trying to make rubbings. For the Trace Your Hand page, I decided to draw a Mendhi doodle for my hand. I've always wanted a henna design, but I've never gotten one yet.

The top doodle is my practice one and the bottom doodle is what I drew in the journal. I'm not sure which one turned out better. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love them both. I'm loving Wreck This Journal too. On Sunday I posted about taking it in the shower with me!! So much fun and just a great way to break out of the barriers we sometimes place upon ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The saying goes that “There's a book inside all of us”, well here is a chance to let your book out. The wonderful people over at Blurb have given me 3 vouchers worth £30 off a Blurb book and to be in with a chance at winning just pop over to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I love the top one (the flower is especially sweet) and really like the words in the bottom one; plus the stars. C

    ReplyDelete