Monday, June 22, 2009

My First Moleskine



Over the weekend, I bought my first Moleskine notebooks. I kept hearing about them on Flickr and on artist's blogs, but I was avoiding them because I thought they might be made from moles, and being a vegetarian, I didn't think it would be the right thing to own. Then finally, I figured out they are not made from moles.

I had a 40% off coupon from Borders so I decided to buy some this weekend. They are a quite cool notebook. Also, I picked up some Pocky sticks in the manga section in the store. I haven't tried them either, but I fell in love with the little cow on the front.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! You're gonna have a ball with your moleskin journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is a moleskin journal??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my moleskin. I am slowly filling it with all sorts of art. It is my joy. My freedom. My friend. I hope you love your as much :) [ultimately what sold me on this *not so cheap journal* was the page quality, and the pages that lay flat, giving me a not too daunting area to work in]

    ReplyDelete