Thursday, April 16, 2009

obsessed with making collages

I think I'm becoming obsessed with making collages. Recently, I visited Barnes and Noble, where I used to head straight to the chick lit section. Now I headed straight to the magazine rack to see if Stampington or Cloth, Paper, Scissors have any new magazines out. Then I headed over to the stationary section for stickers, etc...

Lastly, I headed to the crafts and hobbies book section to see if there are any titles that I have missed.

This last trip to the book store with my mad money, I bought some tiny alphabet stamps in a classic wooden stamp set and the Marie issue from Stampington. This issue is completely dedicated to Marie Antoinette and there is some gorgeous work inside.

2 comments:

  1. We have the same obsession. I think I have every issue from Stampington :) and love every page. If we lived close by I would run into you at Borders for sure. Hope you have a migraine FREE day today. I am still doing good on the new meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you are doing good on your new meds. I totally am addicted to Stampington. I can pour over the pages for hours.

    ReplyDelete