Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Chirps



On Saturday, I went to Loews for the single purpose of acquiring more paint chips samples to make more Chirps. There was a well dressed lady looking at paint chip samples in The Martha Stewart section. She was contemplating some different variations of beige. Meanwhile, I was picking out every bright color I could, including yellows, oranges, blues, pinks, reds from every paint line. I suppose from her viewpoint my paint scheme ideas looked quite lunatic because she gave me an odd look.

2 comments:

  1. That's a funny story! People looked at me weird when I told them that I was painting my dinning room and kitchen turquoise! I did paint it turquoise and I love it! I really cant stand white walls in my house. All my walls are painted some type of bright color. (my bedroom is blood orange) Sounds weird coming outta my mouth but it really is beautiful! The funny thing is, the one room in my house with white walls, is my art room. ?? Go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The Chirps/sooooooo
    cute & original.
    amy Jo

    ReplyDelete