Friday, March 20, 2009

A Bird on The Head

I've been reading Artful Blogging and admiring the many art blogs out there, and I've noticed that most of them have an awesome banner at the top. I've got photoshop, but thanks to my migraines, I'm such a beginner at it, so I've been trying to collage an image for the top of my blog. I decided to change the name from "Migraine Chick Collages" to "A Bird on The Head." I don't want people to think my collages are just about migraines, but I think a bird on the head still symbolizes it in a way, if that makes sense.

Here are my first two attempts at a banner image.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like the red flying birds and the swirls; they are very hopeful and inspiring; and damn, I wish I looked that good in a dress! Awesome collage; it gets my vote

    ReplyDelete